12-14
Molly pulled herself up in the crib! It was either on this day or a few days prior that she did it for the first time.
Later that day, Charlie and Alanna made sugar cone Christmas trees. They were both much more interested in decorating the tree than actually eating it.
12-15
The Christmas tree didn't have gifts under it until just a few days before we celebrated Christmas as a family. Not only would the gifts be really tempting for Molly, but I had to make sure the gifts were equal and fair which takes a bit of thought now that Charlie is old enough to point out some of those kinds of things. I labeled and numbered each of the kids' gifts so they opened similar things at the same time. More on that later. I love how they are on the floor eye to eye with the gifts pointing out which ones are theirs. Such a classic move.
12-16
Oo! More diaperless time!
12-17
Charlie and Alanna helped me mix up the dough for the chocolate sugar cookies that we decorated the next day during our family Christmas celebration. Alanna is so quick to ask if she can help (or sometimes just watch), but Charlie isn't too far behind her. I have made some progress in letting them help more, even if it creates more work for me (as it often does).
No comments:
Post a Comment