1-5
Molly's 48 week picture, inching closer and closer to 52 weeks each time we do this....
1-7
These sisters are wearing matching shirts from Lake Grandma! I think this is the first matching thing I have put the girls in. They have had on similar clothes before, like same colored shirts and pants, but not the exact same clothes. They look pretty cute!
Later that day, I gave Molly some yogurt melts for the first time. Molly received practically every snack created by Gerber for Christmas, and my pantry resembled that of a Target baby aisle for a while. Hey. No complaints here!! In fact, I put snacks on her Christmas list! Anyway, I put out a few yogurt melts for her to try and Alanna asked, "Are those chocolate chips for babies?" Apparently anything shaped like a chocolate chip must be a chocolate chip.
1-9
Molly found one of Alanna's dolly pacifiers one day and was being so funny with it! It's actually a real pacifier that I got as a sample and just gave to Alanna to play with for her dolls. It doesn't fit in their mouths, but she pretends it does. Molly thought it was for her, but the nipple is shaped differently than her Nuk brand pacifiers. She kept putting it in and pulling it out to look at it over and over again. I took a video - it is super funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment