2-1
Molly figured out that my kitchen step stool actually makes for a great walker on the hard floors. It's a great little size and slides enough on the floor without sliding too far too fast. Hilarious! I just keep thinking that the similarities between babies and elderly people are many... flip this little baby walker around and you have the elderly style walker where you can push it and sit on it to take a break when needed. :)
Charlie cashed in a gift card at Walmart and picked out this car transporter Lego kit. It suits him in every way possible. He was super excited to put it together. It can also be a tow truck (why must we keep on with the tow truck thing?!) and a crane I think.
I think Alanna was wanting to watch me make Super Bowl snack food for our evening meal. I made a spinach and artichoke dip, pizza bread, and a peanut butter chocolate chip cheese ball. Yum! Matt watched a big part of the game, including the dramatic end. Even I saw the end. It was epic.
Matt and Molly were playing the Lady and the Tramp game with a carrot. Molly was soooo cute, leaning in to try to get the carrot. Matt could not stop laughing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment