Sunday, November 26, 2017

End of September

9-19
I think I wanted to take a few pictures of Hattie because I put her hair in little stacked ponies. Either that or because she was looking adorable in her 'Little Sister' outfit. Probably both!

 9-25
Hattie practicing piano just like her brother. 

 Later that day, Molly and Hattie set up this elaborate book and blanket party while Charlie and Alanna were at school. These two girls sure have fun together!
9-28
For several months, Alanna, Molly, and Hattie bathed together. It just seemed efficient. But due to decreasing space in the bathtub, Alanna has started taking showers at night. I snapped this picture in case it was the last time that the girls all bathed together - and it was, at least on a regular basis. The next night I helped Alanna through shower training and showed her the ropes of bathing standing up. Kindergarten means big things for little-but-getting-bigger girls! 
 9-30
Matt went out duck hunting with Dave for the weekend so the kids and I had a little adventure together. We drove down to Lake Isabel to check out the fall colors! The Aspens had started changing but were definitely not at their peak. Also, I realized that when Matt's gone, I should probably check the weather to make sure it doesn't rain while we're wanting to be outside. :( I guess I am so used to Matt being aware of the weather!! Whoops! We managed to walk for about 30 minutes before we were chased back to the car due to rain. It was a fun little joy ride even though we didn't spend near as much time at the lake as I thought we would. 


No comments:

Post a Comment