Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Week Goes by Quickly...

11-19
Hattie was looking me so intently one morning. Love her little face!

Week four pictures. A week goes by quickly! A few days later I was already filling out the 'One Month' page in Hattie's baby book. Wow.




Our week with Mom and Dad has gone quickly, too. On Thursday afternoon, Dad, Alanna, and I went for a drive while Mom stayed home with Molly and Hattie. We drove for about an hour and saw some more of Roseburg; parks, outskirts of town, Green, UCC, Dutch Bros... :) The last stop was at school to pick up Charlie. I stepped out of the van to get him and saw him raise up his hands and shake his fists at the sky "Why, God, why?" style, so I turned around, headed back to the van, and sent my dad to get him instead. When they came back to the van, Charlie was all smiles. Apparently he did NOT want me to pick him up! Poor Mom hardly left the house all week except to take Charlie to school and pick him up. On Wednesday night, Mom and Dad took Charlie and Alanna to the Peanuts movie - a fun outing for them!!
The next few pictures of Hattie and Grandma were likely taken after 8pm when the big kids were in bed.


Group shot! Molly's a little bleached out because she wasn't wanting to sit on the couch anymore.

Bright eyed baby!

Deep in the book...


11-20
Friday came way. too. fast. Mom and Dad dropped Charlie off at school that morning and kissed him goodbye there. They packed up their super small suitcases, leaving behind the big box of Christmas gifts they checked on the way here. We played and visited some more and I tried to stall them as long as possible. Goodbyes aren't ever fun. Alanna and I were pretty teary. We had such a fun time together and it was good, quality time. I'm so thankful they came out to see us, meet Hattie, and help out while Matt was back at work full time. It's always fun to have visitors! Miss you already, Mom and Dad!
When I picked up Charlie from school on Friday, he immediately said, "I ate all my lunch and I miss Grandma and Grandpa."





No comments:

Post a Comment