12-14
Sisterly love! Nothing warms my mama heart like seeing my kids (all four, not just the girls) be kind and loving toward one another.
At some point, I'm sure Hattie will join in on the bathtime fun with her older sisters. Until then, Molly, Alanna, and I were drawing Christmasy things with the bath crayons one night. We left our pictures up for Charlie to enjoy during his bath. Bathtub Christmas decorations = not having to pack anything away at the end of the season. :)
Littlest Sister gets a bath after everyone else. Don't worry, I run clean water. I haven't included a picture of Hattie in the bathtub for a while so I thought I'd post a few. Her growth is more noticeable without clothes on! She has such soft baby rolls!
This is a size 3 month outfit that she's filling out nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment