11-18
I have been putting Hattie down on her belly for at least one nap a day. She seems to sleep really well on her tummy! I put her on her back at night, swaddled of course. Pretty standard for our children!
Hattie sure has been so loved on while Grandma and Grandpa were here. Between holding and snuggling baby Hattie, Charlie's "go deep" phrase before throwing a football across the room, Molly's requests to read book after book, and Alanna's flips off Grandma's legs (you know the kind!), there was someone always vying for Grandma and Grandpa's attention. The grandkids were the very reason for my parent's visit and we really got to spend good quality time together while they were here. I felt at times that I was fighting with my kids for my parent's attention, too. I wanted to visit with them, too!!
What started as a legitimate game of dominoes ended with some classic domino play making everyone giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment