12-2
In case it wasn't obvious, Matt participated in "No Shave November" this year. Maybe it hasn't been obvious since a majority of the pictures on the blog are of the kids! Anyway, it has been a few years since he has grown a beard so he went for it this year. I think it looks pretty nice! He does a good job keeping it cleaned up on his neck so he doesn't look homeless. The fresh haircut helps as well. A friend of mine referred to November as 'NovemBeard' which I thought was hilarious! Beard or no beard, he's a pretty handsome guy. :)
Hattie's expression is awesome.
I think this was the last day she wore this outfit. Bummer! It is a newborn size, and the sleeves are surprisingly long, but it's still getting too small.
One evening Matt and I watched The Grinch after the kids went to bed. We would have let them stay up to watch it, but it didn't even start until 9. It's one of my favorite Christmas shows.
Tummy time!
No comments:
Post a Comment