12-10
Every time I go to the bathroom, Molly follows me in. Every time. Lately, she has been putting on chapstick when she comes in. She stands on the stool, leans way over to open the drawer, grabs a blue tube of chapstick and then backs up and sits down on the stool before putting it on. She makes the cutest little pucker while rubbing the end of the chapstick on each cheek. She does eventually finish off the routine with the chapstick on her actual lips. The best part is that the tube is twisted down so there's no chapstick that even touches her skin. She hasn't figured out how to twist it up yet and I'll be darned if I'm going to show her how to do it! The tube is twisted down low enough to where Molly can't dig her little finger in it, but she has done that to a few other chapsticks - one of which was Alanna's. Like every little girl, she has eaten her fair share of chapstick! Yikes.
So pretty, Molly!
Week 7
I got a half smile!
12-11
I guess Hattie saved the real smiles for when Daddy got home!
While Matt was back in Canon City, his coworkers Linda and Glenda gave him a baby gift for Hattie - this biscuit quilt! Linda and Glenda made it this past summer and entered it into the Fremont County fair where it won first place. I'm not surprised as it's pretty impressive. I guess they said it was super, super time consuming though. It's a great quilt for Hattie to lay on - it's like a giant piece of fabric bubble wrap!!
No comments:
Post a Comment