Sunday, December 27, 2015

Snow!

12-13
We woke up to a thin covering of snow!! The kids were so excited! As soon as they finished eating breakfast, Matt, Charlie, Alanna, and Molly all headed outside to play in the snow. I thought that the snow would melt with just one pass of the sled, but it actually stuck around better than I thought it would. They were having a blast outside sledding down the front yard. Charlie even managed to put together a snowman in the backyard. It was pretty small, but he did it! I believe he used a bucket, filled it with snow, and turned it upside down for the bottom part and then added one more small pile of snow on top of it to complete the snowman. More of a sand castle technique than a snowball rolling technique, but he got it done - sticks, eyes, buttons and all!! In their haste to get outside, no one bothered digging out actual snow clothes. There was no time for that!





No comments:

Post a Comment