Thursday, May 28, 2020

Alanna Faye Turns 8!

11.1.19
Happy 8th Birthday, Alanna! We celebrated with a spa party with nine of her friends from school. Alanna wanted to do girlie things like paint fingernails and such, so we added a foot soak and mud masks to the mix. It really was simple and low key! I should remember to not schedule Alanna's birthday party before her birthday in future years... it can be such a busy time! We made it work. All nine of her friends are in her class at school so they all had Friday off from school. I know Alanna had such a good time with her friends. Matt was home for most of the party (thank goodness!) and he even helped paint some fingernails. #girldad  Alanna opened plenty of girlie gifts (she received something like 27 chapsticks for her birthday!) and the girls had brownies and ice cream. 
On Alanna's actual birthday, we just celebrated at home. Alanna wanted a unicorn birthday cake and picked out a sheet cake with colorful frosting swirls and a unicorn horn and ears. I had never made tie-dyed buttercream before so that was a new challenge! I love those new fake glasses from Claire's - they're adorable on Alanna. We had a great time loving on our 8-year-old girl! Happy birthday to our special Alanna Faye!



 From left to right: Stephanie, Peyton, Kinzy, Briya, Kayden, Alanna, Macy, Zoe, Tylee, and Alex

 Briya's face cracks me up in this picture! 


 Hattie wanted to do a mud mask and cucumber slices on her eyes, too! 
 I told the girls that they had to go lay down on the floor in the sun room while their mud masks hardened. It was the quietest 4 minutes of the party! Ha! 


 Alanna and her best gal pal Zoe. 


 Alanna's actual birthday - 11.2.19














No comments:

Post a Comment