Saturday, May 23, 2020

Ready for Summer!

5.25.19
We kicked off Memorial Weekend by taking a trip to the mountains to cut wood. It's fun that we can all go with to help; I can actually help Matt while the kids play and make forts in the woods. It really is a sweet spot! In past years, it's just been too hard for the kids and I to go with because I would just be chasing Hattie around the woods. Now that the kids are a bit older, we can make it a family affair! I really enjoy wood cutting trips.
I also ran a 5k in Pueblo West earlier that morning. It was a fun little run and was raising funds for a youth ministry at a local church. Win win!


 Hattie or Molly must have camping on the brain... Pinkilicious is all decked out in her headlamp! 
 This is what the house looks like for a solid hour after we check out new books from the library. Everyone dives into the bag and gets lost in new stories. It's one of my favorite things. 
 Here it is! Our summer bucket list for 2019! It is always fun to see what things we can check off the list and create memories along the way. We all contribute ideas and then just start chipping away at it. I like having a ready-made list of things to do so we can pick something and go for it without a lot of prep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment