Sunday, May 24, 2020

Still Summer!

Latter August
Even though school started, we continued our summer adventures. We have been having Matt's wildlife team over for dinner about three times a month this summer. (Pictured left to right: Jordan, Matt, Emily, Mercedes, and Kristin.) He has a great crew and they are an excellent team. We had another EFree Church moms playdate at the park, went to the MVCKS pool party, went to Pueblo City Park rides, and I got in on my one-on-one ice cream date with Hattie. I did get out with Alanna as well, but apparently I forgot to take a picture of us! Matt bought a smoker earlier in August and we have all been enjoying the biproduct of the purchase. Everything that Matt puts on the smoker turns out so delicious! In the last picture, he is cutting up his first brisket. We have tried all kinds of meat on the smoker - why didn't we buy one sooner?! 
 Hattie "holding" Louisa Ensinger down the slide. 





 Some church friends! Left to right: Olivia Morton, Felicity Green, Hattie, Callan Green, Molly, Alanna, and Theia Blackwell















No comments:

Post a Comment